Wiser by Choice
Reading is optional. Staying relevant isn’t.
If you are a leader who:
- wants to stay well-informed
- is strapped for time
- struggles to keep up with reading all the books you wish you could
- loves a lively conversation with other bright people
- is willing to invest in your own professional development
…then become Wiser by Choice.
- Cutting edge content.
- Interesting people.
- Relevance to your context.
- Professionally facilitated conversation.
- Efficient use of time.
I read the books so you don’t have to.
Feed your curiosity and stay up-to-date on the latest business thinking from bestselling authors, without leaving home and without reading the books!
Grab your favourite mug, sit in your favourite chair, and join an online, one-hour conversation focused on leadership lessons relevant to today’s busy leaders who want to up their game. Each monthly conversation features highlights from four to six curated titles that I’ve read, so you don’t have to. Click here to see the titles explored in previous Wiser by Choice sessions.
- Three Friday mornings from 7:30-8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- Spring 2023: April 21, May 26 and June 23
- Conversations are recorded and made available if you’re unable to join the live session
Full payment is due with your registration (online via PayPal). Payment is non-refundable but your registration can be transferred to a future session or gifted to someone else. Contact Rebecca for details.
Learn more about me… Dr. Rebecca Sutherns.
Testimonials from past participants
Wiser by Choice is a monthly dose of inspiration. Rebecca shares great reflections on each book that spark discussion with participants from diverse sectors. I leave with many a-ha moments that help pull me out of the day to day weeds and think like a leader. Having a high-level overview of each book not only gives me those a-ha moments but also helps me decide which books I want to read cover to cover.