Wiser by Choice
Reading is optional. Staying relevant isn’t.
I know you’re worth investing in. I hope you agree.
- Build your professional network.
- Feed your curiosity.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest business thinking.
- Sharpen your leadership skills.
Join an exclusive gathering of influencers who want to stay current and connected. Surround yourself with people who will sharpen your thinking. Reap the benefits of the insights in current business books, without having to read them. I do the reading for you. Commit to a couple of hours per month of high-quality conversation, training, and networking, all with a glass of wine in hand. I guarantee you’ll leave energized and even more committed to investing in your learning.
- In-person sessions will resume once face-to-face meetings are possible. Check out Wiser by Choice – Express for the virtual book club.
- Four afternoon gatherings over a drink and appetizers.
- In the private dining room at Sugo on Surrey in Guelph.
- A carefully selected group of people, discussing a curated selection of recent books – that you don’t have to read! It’s book club, but better.
- Leave with a tool or skill you can apply immediately in your setting, along with increased confidence that you can engage convincingly around the themes that are most relevant in today’s business literature.
- Cost – $1,485 – equivalent to the cost of one day of professional training, but so much broader, easier to fit in, and way more fun.
Interested in the concept, but some of the details don’t work for you this time around?
Not sure which one is for you? Compare the programs here.
Learn more about me… Dr. Rebecca Sutherns.