Are you into listening to podcasts [yet]? What’s your favourite? Mine’s Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History.
I’ve enjoyed being featured on several podcasts lately. I love the range of topics that all have some relevance to the collaborative planning work I do. Have a listen!
- Agile Coaches’ Corner: Nimble Facilitation
- Best of Both Worlds: Conversations About Facilitation
- Boss Babe Life Hacks: Time Management & Tips to Help You Stay Focused
- Canada’s Podcast: Interview with Rebecca Sutherns
- Facilitation Stories: What does it mean to be nimble in facilitation?
- First Time Facilitator: Off Script but Still On Track
- Inside Public Participation: Nothing About Us Without Us is For Us
- Maytree: Five Good Ideas about running effective meetings
- Municipal World: Creating innovative culture within municipal spaces
- The Good Partnership: Master your meetings
- The Real Room: Being Nimble
- Workshops Work: Nimble Facilitation: How to stay on track while going off script