The Nimble Facilitator
Masterful facilitation involves more than group process techniques and strong meeting design – it also requires anticipation skills and adaptability. This highly interactive session strengthens participants’ ability to trust their intuition, think on their feet and deal with unpredictable situations. When a facilitated session goes off the rails (and it will), you need to tap a different skillset to bring things back on track quickly.
Participants will leave the workshop with:
- Sharper skills in anticipating and adjusting to the unexpected;
- More than a dozen practical strategies, drawn from and applicable to a range of disciplines, to strengthen their agility as facilitators;
- Increased confidence in their ability to adapt to changing circumstances, even from the front of the room;
- An up-to-date resource list of links, titles and people that will allow participants to explore agility in facilitation more deeply if interested; and
- A memorable experience shared with new people in their expanded professional network.
This workshop is also available in a one-day format.
Contact me to book a training session for your team.