I’ve worked with well over 100 Executive Directors of nonprofits in health, education, social services, the environment and the arts for more than 20 years.
I see your commitment, determination and wide-ranging skills. I also see your common challenges and frequent isolation.
I know there are very few resources that provide specific support to community leaders. I also know firsthand the power of small group learning.
These groups are designed to help you:
- Clarify your goals
- Carve out time for strategic thinking
- Learn from diverse perspectives and deep experience
- Find support in solving problems
- Be accountable for your progress
- Provide peer encouragement
- Clear some mind space and refuel for the next leg of your journey
- Four 90-minute sessions, three weeks apart
- Professionally facilitated, structured conversations
- Customized groups to best meet your needs and interests
- Leadership books chosen specifically for and by you
- Ongoing access to a digital portal of curated resources
- Unlimited text access to Rebecca throughout the length of the
- One personal 30-minute coaching session
- Accountability tools to help learnings stick
- Two digital coworking sessions
- Discounted access to Wiser by Choice, an online leadership
book club where you don’t have to read the books!
- Discounts on supplementary 1:1 coaching programs
$1,249 plus HST
If you are a community leader eager to up your game, invest in your own learning and performance, and willing to help others do the same, click here to apply for Wisdom Circles.