I’ve worked with well over 100 Executive Directors of nonprofits in health, education, social services, the environment and the arts for more than 20 years.
I see your commitment, determination and wide-ranging skills. I also see your common challenges and frequent isolation.
I know there are very few resources that provide specific support to community leaders. I also know firsthand the power of small group learning.
These groups are designed to help you:
- Clarify your goals
- Carve out time for strategic thinking
- Learn from diverse perspectives and deep experience
- Find support in solving problems
- Be accountable for your progress
- Provide peer encouragement
- Clear some mind space and refuel for the next leg of your journey