Are you into listening to podcasts ? What’s your favourite? Mine’s Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History.
I’ve enjoyed being featured on several podcasts. I love the range of topics that all have some relevance to the collaborative planning work I do. Have a listen!
- The Real Room: Being Nimble (September 2020)
- Boss Babe Life Hacks: Time Management & Tips to Help You Stay Focused (September 2020)
- Best of Both Worlds: Conversations About Facilitation (August 2020)
- Agile Coaches’ Corner: Nimble Facilitation (June 2020)
- Workshops Work: Nimble Facilitation: How to stay on track while going off script (June 2020)
- First Time Facilitator: Off Script but Still On Track (June 2020)
- Facilitation Stories: What does it mean to be nimble in facilitation? (March 2020)
- The Good Partnership: Master your meetings (October 2019)
- Municipal World: Creating innovative culture within municipal spaces (September 2019)
- Canada’s Podcast: Interview with Rebecca Sutherns (July 2019)
- Maytree: Five Good Ideas about running effective meetings (January 2019)
- Inside Public Participation: Nothing About Us Without Us is For Us (August 2018)